Sunday, October 26, 2014

Revelation

I feel weaker than ever. 
I feel disoriented and delirious.
Must be from losing all that blood.  I still have no idea how long I was down there before they finally brought me here.  
That woman still won’t leave me alone, and she still won’t answer any of my questions-says I need to rest.  She is beyond exasperating.
When I asked her how long I was asleep, she finally told me that I drifted off somewhere around noon yesterday.  I don’t think “drifting off” is the correct way to describe my sleep.  More like “slapped unconscious”.  
When she bent over to check my pulse, I managed to steal a glance at her clipboard.  Today is the 26th of October.   But I know for a fact that they brought me in here on the 18th, it says so on my wristband:  “Date of admittance: October 18, 2014”.  
According to her, I slept from yesterday, the 18th, until today, the 19th.  But according to her official documentation, it’s now the 26th.  I was out for eight days!  That’s not normal.  Something is terribly wrong.  I think that that woman put something in the fluids that are being fed into my body.  I need to know why.  I need to get out of here.

I also managed to gather one other vital piece of information from her clipboard.  “Arthur Mccarty”.  That’s my name.   I now know who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment