I have no idea who I am.
The only thing I can tell you is that my head is throbbing, and I feel absolutely paralyzed with fear. I can't explain why. Waking up in a strange room all alone in almost complete darkness will do that to you. I have decided to write down every conversation, every thought, every scrap of information I can gather until I know who I am. I found this pad of paper on the stand beside my bed, and I dug this pen from my sweater. They will get me started on this long and painful journey as I try to relive my past. Somehow it was stolen from me. I can't explain how, I can’t explain why, but I intend to find out. As of right now, everything is gone. I have no past, I am no one. I don't know what's more terrifying, the known or the unknown. For now, all I can be certain of is that everything is unknown and that it terrifies me.
No comments:
Post a Comment